Art Duval's Office Hours
Office: Bell 303
Please feel free to come by my office any time during scheduled
office hours listed below.
You are welcome to
come at other times, but in that case you might want to make
an appointment, just to make sure that I will be there then. You can
make an appointment simply by talking to me before or after class, by
calling me at my
or at home, or by sending e-mail.
Unless otherwise specified, I will be on campus most of the day
(about 9:00-4:30) every day.
- Friday, December 8
- 10:00-11:00: office hour
- generally available most of the day
- Monday, December 11
- 10:00-11:30: meeting, ADMIN 310
- 12:00-2:00: office hour
- generally available the rest of the afternoon
- Tuesday, December 12
- 10:00-12:00: office hour
- 1:00-3:45: MATH 3325 Final exam, EDUC 309
- Wednesday, December 13
- 10:00-12:45: MATH 3323 Final exam, LART 204
- 11:30-1:30: departmental potluck, BELL 125
- 1:30-2:30: office hour
- 3:00-4:00: meeting CCSB 3.0202 (Dean's conference room)
- Thursday, December 14
- 10:00-11:00: meeting BELL 311
- 1:00-3:45: MATH 2300 Final exam, EDUC 202
- Friday, December 15
- Monday, December 18
- Tuesday, December 19
- morning: still grading
- 2:00-5:00: pickup finals, discuss grades, all classes: grades posted by secret code after 5:00.
- Wednesday, December 20
- 9:00-12:00: pickup finals, discuss grades, all classes.
- rest of December
- Not on campus again until (at least) Tuesday, January 2.