Math Organizations, etc.
My Academic History
Other Organizations I've worked with or for
The world's best strategy game!
- Learn the basics (and then the advanced strategies) on the Hex Wiki.
- Hex Strategy: Making the Right Connections by Cameron Browne remains the only book published about Hex. There are some typos, and the section on openings is outdated, but it is still a solid introduction to the game.
- Playing aginst a computer
- Six for Unix (in theory, this includes Mac OS X, but I haven't figured out how yet)
- Hexy for Windows
- Queenbee for everyone
- Playing against people
- Academic articles about Hex: still under construction