Closed Class Waiver Requests
Closed-class waiver requests will be granted based on class capacity and student necessity.
Students will be assisted on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Graduating seniors should see Ms. Maria Salayandia in Bell Hall 124 on Friday, January 16, from 8:30am to 11:30am.
- Closed class waivers may be granted only to students who are graduating in that particular semester, and need the class to complete graduation requirements.
Students needing to enroll in Math 1508 and 1320:
- Should see Ms. Maria Salayandia in Bell Hall 124 the first week of the Spring semester (January 20 through 23), from 8:30am to 11:30am.
All Other Students:
- Should see the Associate Chair in Bell Hall 324 the first week of Spring semester (January 20 through 23), from 2pm to 4pm.
- Remedial classes are not handled by the Math department.
Please contact the Developmental Math office in Education 205, 747-5693, or the Academic Advising Center, 747-5290.