Closed Class Waiver Requests
Closed-class waiver requests will be granted based on class capacity and student necessity.
Students will be assisted on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Graduating seniors should see Ms. Maria Salayandia from 9:30am to 10:30am on Friday, August 21, in Bell Hall 124 .
- Closed class waivers may be granted only to students who are graduating in that particular semester, and need the class to complete graduation requirements.
Students needing to enroll in Math 1508 and 1320:
- Should see Ms. Maria Salayandia from 9:00am to 11:00am on Monday, August 24 through Wednesday, August 26, in Bell Hall 124.
All Other Students:
- Should see the Associate Chair the first week of Fall semester (August 24 through 28), from 2pm to 4pm, in Bell Hall 324.
- Remedial classes are NOT handled by the Math department.
Please contact the Developmental Math office in Education 205, 747-5693, or the Academic Advising Center, 747-5290.