Closed Class Waiver Requests
Closed-class waiver requests will be granted based on class capacity and student necessity.
Students will be assisted on a first-come-first-served basis.
- See Ms. Maria Salayandia in Bell Hall 124 on Friday, January 17 from 8am to 12 noon.
- Closed class waivers may be granted by Ms. Salayandia only to students who are graduating in the Spring 2014 semester, and need the class to complete graduation requirements.
Students needing to enroll in Math 1508 and 1320:
- See Ms. Maria Salayandia in Bell Hall 124 on Tuesday, January 21 through Friday, January 24, from 2 to 5pm.
All Other Students:
- See the Associate Chair in Bell Hall 324 on Tuesday, January 21 through Friday, January 24, from 2 to 5pm.
Math 0310 and 0311
- Remedial classes are not handled by the Math department.
Please contact the Developmental Math office in Education 205, phone 747-5693.
Before January 17:
- Continue checking Goldmine often. Classes may reopen right after the end of the fall semester.