Closed Class Waiver Requests
Closed-class waiver requests will be granted based on class capacity and student necessity.
Students will be assisted on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Graduating seniors should see Dr. Joe Guthrie from 10 am to 1pm on Friday, August 19, in Bell Hall 300.
- Closed class waivers may be granted only to students who bring documentation that shows they are graduating in the Fall semester, and need the class to complete graduation requirements.
Students needing to enroll in Math 1508 and 1320:
- Should see Ms. Maria Salayandia from 9:00am to 12:00am on Friday, August 19, in Bell Hall 124.
All Other Students:
- Friday, August 19,
- 10am to 1pm, Dr. Guthrie in Bell Hall 300.
- 1pm to 4pm, Dr. Wagler in Bell Hall 311.
- Monday, August 22,
- 10am to 1pm, Dr. Wagler in Bell Hall 311.
- 1pm to 4pm, Dr. Guthrie in Bell Hall 300.
- Remedial classes are NOT handled by the Math department.
Please contact the Developmental Math office in Education 205, 747-5693, or the Academic Advising Center, 747-5290.